Welcome to The Friends of Luton Parish Church
Thank you for your interest in this magnificent Grade 1 listed building in the middle of Luton
The Friends of Luton Parish Church exists to support the historic Church of St Mary’s by raising money within the town and wider community of Luton, to help in maintaining the fabric of the Church and enhancing its beauty for future generations. The Friends of Luton Parish Church was formed in 1965, and since inception the Charity has given more that £1m to the Parochial Church Council to pay for essential repairs and improvements to the fabric of the church.
The Charity has funded a wide variety of projects including:
- The conservation of the church stonework
- The revision of the internal lighting system
- The repositioning of the pulpit
- The provision of internal glass doors
- The refurbishment of the Victorian iron gratings
- The protection of all the stained glass windows
To join Friends of Luton Parish Church, download our leaflet, fill in the form and return it to us.